Wednesday 18 November 2015

LEADERSHIP: What I Will Do

For my arts leadership task, I think I will do a session on camera shots and angles. This is because it is an area I feel confident and know about. I am hoping to do my leadership task at the youth club in my local church, as it is a group of people similar to my age that I know and feel comfortable with. I spoke to the people there, and found that most of them know very little about film, with one exception. I therefore think that doing my task on something basic but interesting will be the best plan, and I hope to maybe spark some interest or inspiration to look more into film-making. My plan right now is to teach them the shot types/angles, and then get them to re-create the shots and angles themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment