Wednesday 18 November 2015

B. Feedback and Review

Here is the feedback on our film from some of the people in the other groups doing the BFI Film Academy:


I agree with this feedback. In response to this feedback, me and my group changed our film. We edited in Paul's feet walking between Rich talking on the phone, to make it clearer that Paul attacked Rich. If I was to film it again, however, I would film a shot of Paul waiting for Rich by the alleyway, and another shot of Paul's abandoned clothes. I would also show the phone dropping onto the ground, to make it clear that the phone was dropped when he was attacked. We also had to cut a sequence of our film because the continuity was off, so if I was to make it again, I would make sure the continuity was good.

However, I think that despite the small confusing section, our film was quite successful. There were some very artistic and beautiful shots, and the contrast between Rich and Paul in terms of the coffee cups and newspapers was really successful. The music also really helped create atmosphere and tell the story. I think the costumes were also very successful, and showed the lifestyle of the two characters brilliantly. All in all, I think that it was quite good, and reasonably successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment