Wednesday 18 November 2015

LEADERSHIP: My Evaluation

Overall, I think the session went well. My session was interesting and enjoyable, and the people really liked getting to take their own pictures. I think it was good overall, however there were a few awkward pauses when people weren't giving their ideas, plus at times I felt as if I was just relying on them to give answers. To improve this, I think I should have just talked when explaining the camera shots instead of letting them guess before I told them. I think the taking pictures part was the most successful, as they all enjoyed it and it gave them the opportunity to try the shots out themselves. I could have improved as well by knowing what I was going to say before I said it, as me not knowing led to several pauses. I also wish I had gotten someone to click the slides onward, as it would have freed me up and meant that I wouldn't have to turn around and interrupt the flow of the session. Despite these things, however, i think the session was a success, and I am very pleased with how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment